Corona Holidays [UK] Limited take your privacy seriously.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Only information voluntarily provided to us will be collected and stored. This will include:
- Information collected from you to process your booking. This will include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth and any preferences in connection with your booking. We may also need credit/debit card details.
- Information provided to us when subscribing to our newsletter.
- Information about your computer / mobile device, and about your visits to and use of our website including, but not limited to, length of visit, page views, search words used, landing and exit pages.
- Any other information that you may send to us about yourselves and any person other than yourself such as details concerning other members of your booking.
HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
The information collected may be used in the following ways:
- To process and manage your booking[s].
- Certain details will be passed on to relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements, such as airlines, hotels, transfer companies, your tour operator, car rental companies, and other providers which will be in relation to your booking[s]. We will not pass any information collected by us onto any person not responsible for part of your travel arrangements.Send you email and/or postal notifications required for your booking[s] made either via our website or via our office.
- Send you follow-up information on the return of your holiday.
- Provide ourselves with statistical information required for website optimisation, marketing and company development.
- Provide you with information that may be required for your enquiries or bookings.
- Provide you with news and special offers, which we believe may be of interest. If you do not wish to receive this news / special offers please let us now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may disclose your data to certain permitted third parties such as our own professional advisors, who are bound by confidentiality codes, and when we are legally obliged to do so such as in the case of any legal proceedings or for the purpose of fraud prevention.
CREDIT AND DEBIT CARD DETAILS:
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. Any sensitive information that you provide is protected using SSL technology, which is the industry standard. This encrypts your personal information, including your credit and debit card details so that it cannot be read as it is sent over the internet. Once your transaction is completed, your personal information is stored on a secure computer so that it cannot be accessed across the internet.
Corona Holidays collects email addresses of those users who send enquiries, make confirmed bookings and who wish to join our email newsletter as may be requested by phone, promotions and various social media. This information is held securely and is not given out to any third party. You may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions on the each individual newsletter.
Our data protection registration number is Z1230169 and Corona Holidays [UK] Limited is registered as the Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Cookies do not contain any personal information, and are just small text files stored on your computer to enable us to distinguish one use from another when visiting our site, and provides us with details of recent searches undertaken on our website. This helps us to understand how users interact on our website and will enable us to develop and improve our design, layout and function.