Holidays in China:
China is the birthplace of an amazing ancient civilization. With 56 ethnic groups, a population of 1.3 billion people lives and works together on the land.
Covering a geographical area of 9,596,960 square km - third largest country after Russia and Canada, the topography of the land varies vastly. The north is different from the south and the east is different from the west. The only uniformity you will notice is in the nationality of the inhabitants and their hard working attitude.
The country has abundant natural resource and a climate, which fulfills the agricultural needs of the population. Apart from contributing to pages of history, China has also added to the pages of inventions, namely, paper, printing, gunpowder and compass.
Unique Features in China
- Never-ending source of fascination and pleasure for the international visitor
- Extensive air and land travel network and easy accessibility
- Quantity and wide range of new products and destinations
- Proud history and ruins of fabulous ancient Chinese dynasty
- Combination of natural wonders and cultural marvels
- Rich diversity of cultures and traditions
- something for every type of traveller
- Breathtaking natural beauty
- Exquisite Chinese cuisine
- Great shopping
Telephone us, send an enquiry
, or search online for discount hotels in the holiday destination of China.
By its very nature much of the information in our travel guides is subject to change at short notice and travellers are urged to verify information on which they are relying with the relevant authorities. Corona Holidays [UK] Limited cannot accept any responsibility for any loss or inconvenience to any person as a result of information contained above.